Wednesday 22 July 2015

How to deal with Loneliness.

Now I know many people are expecting some solutions on the issue of loneliness and its perfectly understandable to feel that way its not the best feeling in the world but its definitely something you can survive sometimes being lonely isn't a bad thing. It allows you to focus more on yourself and take a deeper look at you better you and learn more about you. Its not the worst thing in the world to be lonely it is if its long term & for a matter of years in which case is maybe for a reason. I think maybe its better to be alone just you less drama & fights and arguments its so much better to be lonely than to be around many people that you can never get along with. So be lonely & be happy. Its not exactly a great feeling but a little loneliness wont kill you nope if definitely wont. loneliness is a blessing sometimes I wish I could live on my own but the situation is so complex that I don't see that happening any time soon. So to all you lonely people out there. I envy you in the mean time don't kill yourself just pray hard its the best advice I can give I know it isn't easy but suicide is never the answer. I Maybe will write soon on why suicide is a horrible thing the many reasons if I get one request that's all just one if not that idea will rest in peace.  Although it may not seem this way just remember God Loves you no matter what you have done in life you can change for better at any time don't let your mistakes define you.   Be lonely be happy focus on you and just living and leave all the pain and drama behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment