Sunday 25 January 2015

Happy Valentines Day...A Message of Self Love.

This message was one that I wanted to convey for the longest time but just didn't but was prompted by Valentines Day just around the corner so here it is. There are so many types of love The kind parents have for children. When you love your parents, brother, sister even a pet. When you fall in love with a person all types are beautiful all are surreal when & if u have a balanced harmonious relationship which is achievable only when both parties decide to make it that way love is a difficult & beautiful thing which is needed by every living individual and animal that exist on this planet that doesn't always mean that we are provided/supplied with the things we need no life doesn't always cater to our needs here is where you learn about sacrifices doing without being on ur own & when I say love I don't mean sex that is even more complicated I mean love in the context of having someone to care for you support u listen to what you have to say advise or simply just be there to say I got ur back to simply say a few kind words be with u when u feel down it can be a friend a Mother father sister for different people may have different people/figures that fulfill those roles in their life & if you have that then appreciate that but how do you feel knowing that you need & depend on people for your happiness what if you don't have that balance what then well one might say we all need someone to support us to talk with well here let me tell u something many people may not be able to tell you I want to talk about SELF LOVE I don't know how many people have been blessed to break that barrier and certain strongholds able to cope with loneliness & harsh criticisms that is never easy to deal with I know that first hand especially if it comes from your own flesh and blood I always felt horrible about myself im to... everything bad but why did I see myself so negatively & feel that way I didn't see it right away but as I grew older I began to realize where this problem stemmed from & for a change it wasn't me & I began to notice that I was conditioned to be a certain way I was almost controlled no I was controlled that caused imbalances in my overall well being that hurt not others but myself acknowledging a problem doesn't make it go away but its step one to change. Personality is a process I mean change of it lol.  But despite what ever never blame anyone else for your flaws or weaknesses I havnt bcuz I always strived to believe I control me despite what ever might have been I choose to let it rest don't let a bad past & present affect u or ur capacity of being good. Where am I going with this if you love yourself truly love yourself you will deal with problems that face you so much better imagine being unbreakable that's what it feels like every time someone tries to tear you down without arrogance you can reflect honestly & say I don't see that nope that's not true instead of the latter being negative wondering why everyone hates you or is so mean blah blah you probably know why I not saying be a dick if someone advises you & tells u something for your own good then don't be a pussy take that advice & use it don't be an arrogant prick on the other hand if someone is being spiteful & wicked then rise above it some battles must be fought not all that can be exhausting & tear you down sap all ur energy & usurp ur balance & well being. I LOVE ME & IT FEELS GOOD SO GOOD I LOOK AT MYSELF & SEE ALL THAT I DESERVE & WONDER HOW & WHY I WAS NEVER ABLE TO SEE IT BEFORE. I cant hate other people for being what ever all that hate I feel for them will only make me miserable & destroy my progress of being better it can be don't im not saying things will be perfect nothing ever really is but it can be so much better than it seems so give yourself hope for the future. Don't blame others instead if ur all alone on ur own say I LOVE ME IM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HAPPINESS I CAN GIVE MYSELF WHAT I NEED IF FEELS GOOD WHEN ... I LOVE ME HAS MANIFESTED IN UR LIFE IT REALLY IS A GREAT FEELING with that comes the recognition that you & only you is responsible for your happiness. LONG STORY SHORT LOVE YOURSELF TRUELY LOVE YOU. I still struggle but I know where I want to be is achievable & that taste of pride & confidence that I never had certainly feels good just remember practice makes perfect. I truly believe all good things come from god so pray it just might happen for you though that feeling I had of self love wavers & isn't always there lol it is amazing like I said with time I just wanted to share that we all should strive for it to be supportive of yourself & others. I feel like I really put myself out there not to be criticized to hopefully to be of help to others hope this helped if you read this blog then thanks for stopping I love you & don't be afraid to share your thoughts with me so for now bye. :)




 Excuse the poor grammar there's a reason for it was in a real hurry tired but felt the need to share this message I felt was important.

No comments:

Post a Comment